Friday, May 19, 2006

wishing for beach time...




I am crazed to get to the beach for some reason! I guess I am in need of a little perspective building- I have been a wee bit caught up in my own microcosm of homeschool, baby to come, bible studies, design work, household management and relationship building with all the many loves of my life… NOW I WANT BEACH! To make it even worse I have been listening to the waves on a sound machine of all things and actually pretending that I am there… hahahahahhahhhahahahahharrrharrhar! Silly girl… I had actually entertained ideas of heading to the beach around this time when I wasn’t aware of how pregnant I would feel. Now I realize what a farce it is to be too far from the hospital. I’ve included some pics from when I lived briefly in Hawaii… I miss the beauty of the people and nature… there is also one from when my awesome husband and I were in LA of Santa Monica Pier from our hotel room... love the left coast...

No comments: