Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Talking Breasts

For Dads: ( I play with my baby's food) For Moms: (that's my baby's lunch you're staring at)


The Lactivist's goal is to support nursing moms by "promoting issues like breastfeeding in public, milk bank donation and child-led weaning." You can check the site out at http://www.thelactivist.com/index.html
In her own words she "needed to come up with a business idea at about the same time that I was looking for a way to offer something back to all those hard working breastfeeding moms that helped me get through things. These are the types of shirts that I wished I'd owned during the past year. Hopefully, they'll bring a smile to the face of some other new mom that needs a bit of a pick-me-up to make it through herself.
That's what The Lactivist is all about"

I love the idea of the tshirts for breastfeeding mommies and daddies. She promotes milk banks too. Kudos to her!

No comments: